Home Content 2
Pinnacle Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication Capabilities:
- CAD/CAM - We have the capacity to import and unfold from your 3D files for rapid prototyping of your sheet metal parts.
- CNC Punching - Our many turret presses provide us with one of the most efficient and versatile methods of stamping sheet metal.
- CNC Forming - CNC programming allows an infinate number of backgauge and ram settings. We specialize in precision-formed parts up to 7 feet in length.
- CNC Machining - With our multi-axis CNC mills we can provide close tolerance machining on a variety of metals and plastics.
- Welding - We utilize a wide variety of welding equipment and competent welders to meet our customer’s requirements.
- Line Graining - We utilize wet and dry Timesavers to deburr and add a uniform finish to most parts. It can give an unpainted part a look of quality.
- Hardware Assembly - A large variety of PEM fasteners and automatic insertion equipment are maintained for a quick lead-time response.
- Spray Painting - Whether you need liquid or powder finishing, our paint division turns out that finish you love to touch.
- Prototypes - Our experienced programmers and inspectors extensive tool list allows us to produce prototypes with a quick tunaround time.
- Silk Screening - Our trained personnel provide quality printing in our own silkscreening department.